- Un-official Magnesium Home Page
The first comprehensive magnesium home page, a site for those interested in magnesium metal production and the production of magnesium metal components.
- International Magnesium Association
Promotes the use of the metal magnesium in material selection and encourages innovative applications of the versatile metal. Site includes data about both magnesium and the magnesium industry.
Comprehensive online resource for engineers and others interested in the history, development and applications of magnesium.
Noranda Technology Center discovered a technique to extract magnesium from asbestos mining tailings. Here is an overview.
The atlas aims to deliver authoritative minerals and mining information (historical, scientific, economic, societal and environmental) to individual Australians and provide a virtual-showcase of the industry for global audiences.
Definition of Magnesium from open source encyclopedia.
- United States Geological Survey
US government information on magnesium.
- Minor Metal Trade Association Benefits and promotes the interests of its international membership, comprising companies actively involved in all aspects of the international trade of minor metals in all their various forms.
- Magnesium Elektron
Dedicated service organisation specialising in the development, manufacture and supply of magnesium products and services to technology industries worldwide. Lots of information avbout magnesium and its alloys on the site.
- Magnesium Alloys in Pyrotechnics
The role of magnesium in pyrotechnics, explosives, fireworks and detonators!
- A to Z of Materials
Magnesium information from extraction to alloys.
Back to Directory