Links to the professional bodies for Metallurgists all around the world.
- APMI West Coast Section -
Professional society devoted to the science and technology of powder metallurgy.
- ASM International -
Professional society for materials engineers. Develops and distributes technical information through electronic media, publications, conferences, training programs, and chapter activities. Formerly the American Society for Metals.
- The Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
The Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy represents the interests of professionals associated in all facets of the mining, exploration and minerals processing industries.
- Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum - Technical society of professionals in the minerals, metals, materials and energy industries. Organization information, upcoming events, information about society publications, technical abstracts, and public education materials.
- Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining
UK Professional body for Metallurgists and Material Scientists.
Canadian Metallurgical Society, part of the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum.
- Chamber of Mines of South Africa -
Mining Web: Industry news, production data, mineral resources.
- The Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (SME)
International society of professionals in the minerals industry.
- TMS - The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society -
Mission of TMS is to promote the global science and engineering professions concerned with minerals, metals, and materials.